Sunday, March 18, 2012

Anastasia of Beverly Hills Lash Genius

Go ahead. Cry your eyes out. Take a swim. Go singing in the rain. Anastasia of Beverly Hills' new Lash Genius Waterproof Top-Coat is an umbrella for your lashes. 

To learn more, see more, and to purchase Anastasia of Beverly Hills products, click here.
To see more Belles&Rebelles coverage of Anastasia of Beverly Hills, click here.
Big Thanks to Steven over at The Confluence for sending this product our way!



  1. Need to check out Anastasia's makeup products :)

    Ure in luck!! those marni earrings are CLIP ONS :)
    Thanks for coming by and leaving me comment babe.

    Much love,

  2. Such a great product, I want to check it!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles

  3. I love Anastasia products! They are all I use on my eyebrows.
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88