Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Cast



Downtown rock 'n roll retail shop and clothing label, The Cast, attracts clients from all over the world. This incredibly cool, hard rockin', Lower East Side joint has become a go-to destination for custom leather pieces, unique vintage and reworked vintage clothes, as well as an in-house line, which includes both a men's collection as well as a women's collection, entitled Bitch Club. 

To learn more, see more, and to shop at The Cast, click here.
Big thank to Chuck and Elisa of The Cast for sharing their boutique with us!
Big Thanks to Jessy Fofana of LaRue PR for introducing us to The Cast!


xx.
M

6 comments:

  1. nice review!
    xo
    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY edgy. Lower East Side indeed! Not my style, but I could so do with a leather jacket...

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This store looks lovely! I love those studded bracelets!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the leather, I'm a bit punk.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shop looks Fab. Nice post!

    Hugs
    Mr J Kane
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ! omg I think u just found my new obsession! Sick shop!

    PC
    www.pcalldayeveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete