Saturday, April 17, 2010

Plastic Island Spring/Summer 2010 Collection


Some things just cannot wait. This is one of them.

I hadn't planned on blogging today as I'm heading up to Boston in just a few hours, but when Lindsey, my stylist friend from Saucy Glossie, sent me over this up-and-coming brand last night, I was itching to post about it!

Plastic Island is officially my new go-to brand. It is the perfect mix of cutting edge and casual chic. Totally wearable, yet still embodies a feeling of complete luxury. An undeniable lifestyle brand, PI's European flare, with lots of day-to-night separates to mix and match, is the perfect line for the fun and super stylish girl-about-town! It's no wonder that in it's four short years of existence, Plastic Island has quickly gained a celebrity following of A-listers such as Anne Hathaway, Kate Perry, Vanessa Hudgens, and Lauren Conrad.

Their Spring/Summer 2010 Collection was recently released to an exclusive group of boutiques and retailers (click here to find a retailer near you). I know that I can't wait another second to get my hands on all of it! In fact...I'm so impatient that I've already looked up the spots where it's sold in Boston so that I can hopefully grab some pieces this weekend!


Obsessed yet? Stay tuned for a sneak peek at their Fall/Winter 2010 Collection! I'm already bugging them to send me the look book ASAP!

For more information and to purchase Plastic Island click here
Thanks again to my girl Lindsey at Saucy Glossie! Check her out here


xx.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment