Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my most favorite boots in the whole wide world!!!!



OK, OK so MK has the Balenciaga version but the Sam Edelman Zoe Boots, which mind you look nearly EXACTLY the same, are BY FAR my most favorite pair of shoes in my closet at the moment. Yes, they even beat out designer shoes like my Louboutins, Pradas, YSLs, etc. (you get the picture). I know, maybe I'm sick, but hey, they're so so so so soooo comfortable and just completely kick assssssss. Check out my 11/9 post where I wore them for our photo shoot (minus the detachable harness). ANDDDDD, these boots have been sold out everywhereeeeeee but now I know that I can hook YOU up with a pair. If you're interested, contact me ASAP as they will sell out fast and this might very well be your last chance to get your hands on these little pieces of heaven!


xx.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment