Monday, February 15, 2010

Alexander Berardi Fall/Winter Collection 2010


NY Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Alexander Berardi Fall/Winter Collection 2010, Altman Building


What I wore: Reworked Vintage Plaid Top with Shoulder Cut-Outs by First of a Kind, Leggings by Lauren Conrad, Belt by Streets Ahead, Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell


Alexander Barardi is young, talented, and a true New Yorker. Three things I know that we alllllll like! (Especially the third, right?!) Born and raised on the Upper East Side his newest collection can best be described as super sophisticated. Delicate. Feminine. Totally embodies that uptown elegance. AAAANNDDD, wait for this...the line is even organic/environmentally friendly for all of you "Go Green" people! I mean really...who can't respect a designer that is up with the times?! Oh, and I must add (and those of you that know me already know...), I loooooove velvet!!(Check out those pants!!)


See the rest of the Alexander Berardi Fall/Winter 2010 Collection here
Sorry, my video came out quite blurry, but take a peek at the show here


xx.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment