Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tibi Fall/Winter 2010 Collection


NY Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Tibi Fall/Winter 2010 Collection, The Promenade Tent at Bryant Park

Photos courtesy of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

WATCH THE SHOW HERE

Olivia Palermo of MTV's The City and I
What I wore: Dress by Whistles London, Sweater Vest by Millau,Belt by H&M, Scarf by Franco Ferrari, Rain Boots by Hunter

The Tibi show started with lots of beautiful florals in deep shades of blues, turquoise, and maroon and ended with tons of sparkle--pieces that were all about the glitz and glam! The colored tights were allllllll over the place! So freaking fun! The entire line was totally wearable and even looked suitable for the fall/winter weather that we get here in NYC. My favorite pieces were definitely the shorts! Loveeee the fact that they aren't butt-shorts! HA. Soooo much more refined. Shorts that are actually classy and sophisticated! Plus, they'll even look more practical during the colder seasons! (Although I could see myself rocking them throughout the year, minus the tights underneath!) They come in plaid, leather, and VELVET (yes, my obsession and continues)!!!! I'm up for buying all three!

See the rest of the Tibi Fall/Winter 2010 Collection here


Bryant Park Tents, NY Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, February 2010
Kiss & Fly, Diego Binetti After Party

Sadly, this marks the last show I will EVER see at the Bryant Park Tents! (Don't worry and stay posted, this is not your official goodbye just yet! Bonn covered a couple of shows after this at the Tents!) NY Fashion Week will be moving to Lincoln Center come September, but the Tents will certainly be missed!

After the show, I decided to head out and celebrate my survival of Fashion Week (thus far--still a few more presentations in me!) and my final runway show at Bryant Park! I headed to the Scallywag and Vagabond (check out the article I wrote for them here) after party at Kiss & Fly down in the Meatpacking District, thrown for the designer Diego Binetti! Fashion Week has been crazzzzzy and still a few more posts to come! Stay tuned....


xx.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment