Monday, February 15, 2010

Robert Geller Fall/Winter Collection 2010


NY Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Robert Geller Fall/Winter Collection 2010, Exit Art


WATCH THE SHOW HERE

The Robert Geller Show basically immediately followed the Alexander Berardi Show, so I was unable to change outfits...However...I did have time for a quick shoe change as my feet were killing me!
What I wore: Reworked Vintage Plaid Top with Shoulder Cut-Outs by First of a Kind, Leggings by Lauren Conrad, Belt by Streets Ahead, Ring by YSL, Boots by Charlie My Love


Ever since I covered the Mik Cire by Eric Kim Collection, I have been dyyyyying to attend another men's show! Robert Geller was my ticket and he did not disappoint. The guys were just as hot and the clothes, while a completely different style, were just as awesome! I was a big, big fan of the different fur pieces for the men and looveeedddd the bowler hats! What a great touch! Everything had a very "re-vamped classic" feel. I dig, I dig.


See the rest of the Robert Geller Fall/Winter 2010 Collection here


xx.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment