Monday, February 8, 2010

Kate Cummings is Coming!


With NY Fashion Week upon us (officially starts this Thursday!!!!!!!), I thought it would be most appropriate to present to you a new, up-and-coming designer! Her name is Kate Cummings and her Spring/Summer 2010 collection has a total classic feel to it! Timeless, beautiful and completely wearable! Love it! And I really, really, realllllly cannot wait to get my hands on her Fall/Winter 2010 look book! The line will be launching soon and I heard it has a real Hollywood Glam vibe!!!! Ahhh so much excitement this week! EEEK! Can't contain myself!


For more on Kate Cummings click here
To purchase Kate Cummings' Designs please contact me or
Julia Simon at [edite] Showroom
134 West 29th Street,Studio 709, NY NY 10001
julias.imon@edite.us, 212.697.0202
Also available for purchase at Blush(West Village) & French Corner(Soho)


xx.
M

3 comments:

  1. nice blog you have here. the collection looks amazing!

    www.voguettegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new designer! Light and airy spring dresses, soft colors! You find great ones Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Тhis iѕ really аttention-grabbing,
    You're an excessively professional blogger. I'νe јoinеd your гѕs
    feed and stay up fоr іn search of more of уour eхсellent post.
    Аԁditiοnally, I have shaгed yоuг web site іn my
    sοсіal nеtωorks

    Heгe is my page :: homeopathic hcg drops - easa.ca

    ReplyDelete