Wednesday, November 18, 2009

same taste in tees


We worked with Abigail Breslin last night and so what she is only 14 years old, she's way more accomplished than all of us and I promise you, in real life she looks pretty amazing! Sporting darker hair than her Little Miss Sunshine days, she looks beautiful and I mean seriously, look at how glam she has become (see pictures below)! She is wayyyy stylish and suchhhhh a fashionista. We had a fun little styling session where she picked up a few sick tops, including a one-of-a-kind reworked vintage Guns N' Roses crop top- the same one that I was totally eyeing! Not only did we share the same love for that shirt but, she also came in with the same tank that I wore in the fashion shoot on our 11/9 post! Ironically, that outfit will be the same one that I will wear both tonight, for the rehearsal, and tomorrow night for the taping of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! I wonder if Abby will put together a similar outfit with this rad shirt?



to purchase this top by Torn by Ronny Kobo go to intermixonline.com


xx.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment