Friday, July 29, 2011

MBFW Swim 2012 Miami Photo Diary: Part III


Melissa Shoe Brunch, W Hotel, Miami. Hosted by Michele Levy and Lorenzo Martone
Teu Swimwear at Swim Show 2012
Undrest at Swim Show 2012
Mariza Genesi Swimwear at Swim Show 2012
Norma Kamali Swimwear at the High Bar Rooftop
Whitney Port with Swarvorski Clutch
Backstage, Cia. Maritima
Luli Fama Runway Show

What we wore: On M: Caftan (Worn as a top) Purchased in Dubai, Shorts by Patterson Kincaid, Bralet by LnA, Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, Sunglasses by D2Squared, Turban Headband Purchased at Ricky's
On B: Top by Emma & Sam, Skirt by Alice + Olivia, Belt by Streets Ahead, Aztec Bracelet by House of Harlow 1960, Vintage Necklace by Chanel, Shoes by Elizabeth and James.

Day Three in Miami, Florida. Covering Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim 2012 for Futureclaw Magazine. Melissa Shoes x Jason Wu Brunch, featuring interviews with Michele Levy and Lorenzo Martone, Swim Show 2012, Norma Kamali Swimwear, Cia.Maritima, Luli Fama.

To learn more, see more, and to subscribe to Futureclaw Magazine, click here.
To see Futureclaw Magazine MBFW Swim 2012 Coverage, click here.

xx.
M

6 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS love your photo diaries! Take me with you next year! God I just love all those colors :)

    www.24KtStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection, I like your lovely photo collection....


    thanks to share,

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes in the first picture!!! very cool ones

    xx

    Have a nice weekend! :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Miami, bienvenidos a Miami ;) I am so jealous right now but also so happy, I just read I won your giveaway!!! yeah ;) I can't believe it but I see miracles do happen!
    Now on your post, and why I am jealous a part from the fact you are in Miami and covering fashion week for a magazine, is your outfit that see-thru blouse is gorgeous, so are the big sunnies and that headband! So styly hon! And that Teu swimwear with those neon wedges in pink and yellow are to die for, where are they from???
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved looking at your pictures and I love those braided wedges in different bright colors!

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete