Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Caped Villain



Olivia Palermo may play the "bad girl" on MTV's The City, but personally, she is my favorite character on the show. She has amazing style and what has to be an epic closet. It's no wonder that she landed on the August 2010 cover of ASOS Magazine, the editorial component of online fashion retailer ASOS.com. I totally dig her with dark hair and I am desperately searching for a cape like the one she wore in this spread.

To learn more, see more, and to shop at ASOS, click here.
To learn more and see more of ASOS Magazine, click here.
To see my run in with Olivia Paermo, click here.


xx.
M

2 comments:

  1. I love her outfit on the second picture.
    She is so beautiful!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i share your obsession with olivia. she is uber fresh.

    ReplyDelete