Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream



With the Labor Day holiday weekend on the horizon, there's no better time to enjoy the refreshing taste of ice cream. My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream presents a beyond delightful way to enjoy this most popular frozen treat - in    the form of Mochi. As ice cream encased in  a mochi "shell,"the My/Mo brand has not only hands down mastered the taste of this notoriously delicious dessert, but has also proven to be inventive in  their flavors. Irresistible and downright yummy, this is one snack you'll be enjoying well past this coming weekend's (unofficial) end of summer.

To learn more, see more and to purchase My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream, click here.
Big Thanks to Angie, Winnie and the entire team over at My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream for making this  feature possible!

xx.
M

1 comment: