Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cynthia Rowley Fall/Winter 2010 Collection


NY Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Cynthia Rowley Fall/Winter 2010 Collection, Gotham Hall


WATCH THE SHOW HERE

What I wore: Cartigan by Missoni, Sweater by Millau, Under Tank by H&M, Leggings by Lauren Conrad, Books by Kowalski, Belt Unknown (Purchased at LF Store), Rings YSL & David Yurman

So, if you couldn't tell, I had a reaaaaallllllly hard time choosing my favorite looks from the Cynthia Rowley Fall/Winter 2010 Collection...Hence, the amount of pictures in this post. This was BY FAR my most favorite show yet! Set at Gotham Hall, the whole atmosphere was perfect. Obsessed with the tiered fringe, obsessed with the crimped hair that was streaked with color (not gonna say "I told ya so" again...but yeah...), obsessed with the color blocks...Actually...OBSESSSSSSSED with EVERYTHING. IN LOVE with it ALLLLLLLLL. In one word: AMAZING.


See the rest of the Cynthia Rowley Fall/Winter 2010 Collection here
Also, check out the blog iheartheels and my coverage of the event for her here!!


xx.
M


No comments:

Post a Comment